This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eli's coming, you better hide your heart, your lunching heart


half-order carolina pancakes
from: deacon's corner
price: I forget already
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: three dog night
comments: there's nothing that gets the guys doing stupid things for my camera more than a successful wiggly from previous days. today was one of those days. I got bill and eric to do wallrides for me. awesome. click my lunch to see the biggest gif, 1 full wallride.

and eric had:

goulash
comments: so there was some new and different menu items at deacon's today. exciting. these 3 lunches are somewhat new items. mine was the newly introduced 1/2 order of the giant carolina pancakes. much nicer this size. and eric tried the goulash. said the meat was good, but it wasn't the goulash that he remembers from his youth. click to see him sticking to a wall.

and paul had:

the cheesesteak
comments: this dish has been a special before, but now it's a regular menu item. aw yeah. now click Paul's lunch to see him as the wall. what? yeah. now he's the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share