This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

they lunch to call you their names


special #1
from: hanoi pho
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to:
comments: hello internet. how are you today? click my lunch to see what animated stars came to life and visited gas town. I guess they didn't really come to life. just to life-size.

and david had:

food
comments: click david's lunch to see Finn McMissile. he was there along with those other two Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater.

and bill had:

veggie food
comments: up above these cars, some studio/company/kids left a message for Pixar all out of post it notes. click to see that. I heard that Pixar opened some new studio in town or something. that's why these Cars were there. if you want to more, simply dial 1-800-534-5422. or not. cuz I just made that number up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

This is obviously not Hanoi Pho. I am very disappointed with the fact checking on this blog. If things don't shape up I will be forced to take my business elsewhere.
Good day, sir.

October 21, 2011 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share