This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 19, 2011

unoriginal blog post title 9


butter chicken and mutter paneer
from: curry point (ubc village!!)
price: $8 with pop
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: lunch at the village, actually at the village!!! it's been a few years, I tell ya. click my lunch to see the full on reunion (minus me). joel, cragg, greg and craig. crazy. the village hasn't changed much, but also has. some stores closed, some popularity has shifted. curry point is still good, though.

and craig had:

chinese
comments: it seems that the "northern foods" chinese food place is now the most popular of all. you used to stand in the curry point lineup to see all their dishes. now, you have to fight past the crowds there to get to curry point. click craig's lunch to see him endlessly high fiving greg.

and jason had:

curry
comments: click jason's lunch to see a simple wiggly of him and greg. what's funny, is that I skipped a frame when I made that one. wanna see it with the missing frame? it changes the whole thing. here's 3 frames

and joel had:

combo 2
comments: the girl from osaka sushi still works there. that was refreshing to see. the one with the super long hair, remember her? click joel's lunch to see a whiteboard drawing I did, over 5 years ago? Lance keeps it preserved to remember me.... I assume. how can you tell I did it, huh?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics, especially of Lance's board!

September 26, 2011 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share