This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

in my life, I've lunched them all


beef stew
from: Hanoi Pho
price: $12
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles
comments: I don't know if I've mentioned this here, yet... but our original office-mates have moved out. this way both companies have a lot more room to stretch their legs. click my lunch to see what we've done with the invoke sign at the front door. but wait! there's more! if you order right now, you can also get this photo bombed version of the same wiggly for two easy payments of $9.99

and bill had:

combo EV
comments: click bill's lunch to see eric mad derpin'

and david had:

combo E
comments: click david's lunch to see him performing water tricks for the camera. he's not quite as animated as eric is with a mug of water. ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share