This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, September 23, 2011

oh drink a bit of wine we both might go tomorrow, oh my lunch


singapore laksa
from: fresh bowl
price: $10
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: jeff buckley
comments: finally tried this Fresh Bowl that everyone's been talking about. our experience was ... meh. I mean it was good. but I'd heard too much hype and expected better. the laksa, for example... it was good. it was passable. but it didn't come close to Cafe Delite or even the old Mamak that was in Afro. it was just kinda bland. oh well, I'll just have to try a couple other menu items, I guess. in the meantime, click it to see bill sitting at this place and trying to hypnotize you.

and david had:

prawn samba
comments: this was a spicy little number. not too spicy, but spicy. but much more importantly, was how david punched bill in the face later. with. a. muffin. yeah. click. go see. awesome. that linked gif was the closest to real time, I think. if you wanna see the full huge gif in slow motion, you can

and bill had:

laska, too
comments: click bill's lunch to see him galavanting. I assume this is what galavanting is, since I'm not sure if I've ever really seen it. check that coffee. so close to spillage. but I know what you're thinking... the muffin punch was so much better. I know it was. that's why I made 1, 2, 3 more variations of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share