This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

her lunch is a violent spiral


combo F
from: le pho bistro (hastings n dunlevy)
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: tv on the radio
comments: so yeah. riot last night. that happened. I happened to be inside when it broke out. so we stayed there. and watched it from 10 floors up. wanna see what we saw? click my lunch. warning... you will see extreme idiocy.

and kemp had:

some other dish
comments: click kemp's lunch to see the view we had for the riot. awesome wiggly, too. watch it for a bit... it's like the city is scared and shaking.

and some other had:

more food.
comments: oh yeah, the food here is great. however, don't come in with a group of 9. it takes a long time to get foods. now, one more wiggly. this one of some cops doing their duty. know how I know I'm getting old? this was the first time I've seen multiple cops take down 1 guy and thought to myself... "nice work".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share