This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 13, 2011

as long as I know how to lunch, I know I'll be alive


fish n chips
from: HAVE cafe
price: $10ish
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: cake
comments: it's funny that I'm using cake lyrics for today's title. cuz today's lunch was all about cake, too. they advertised these 'turtle' cakes (like the candy) for just over $2 a slice. so we jumped at it. but they had actually already sold em all. so we were placated with other cake. there was ice cream in em all, and they were very tasty. wanna see? click.

and bill had:

action pasta
comments: so there's some sporting events occurring now that involves our city somehow. I've been doing my best not to mention it. to create a little hockey-free oasis on the web. looks like I'm gonna ruin that today. but it's worth it, I think. it's not everyday you get to see a snack stadium. go on, click bill's lunch to see eric with his creation. you want detail?

and david had:

soup n sandwich
comments: the linked gif here is of richerd's desk. richerd is unlike me in so many ways, but this way, I never suspected. the gif is spilled hoisin on his desk. and he was just working away with it like that for hours. there's no way I could do that. a spill on my desk means immediate action. but richerd is richerd. it sat like that for a couple hours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share