This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 10, 2011

I met my first lunch at thirteen


calzone
from: incendio
price: $16
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: eric burdon and the animals
comments: yum. today's delicious lunch made up for yesterday. ugh. what else it there to say? time to start clicking. under my lunch you will see eric sporting david's fancy fliptop 3D glasses. aw yeah.

and bill had:

pizza
comments: click bill's lunch to see another coworker wearing something crazy. these are richerd's new "shoes". the vibram five fingers. they're so he can run without normal shoes ruining his stride. erin's got some, too. weird things, they are. I do have one problem with them, though. feet got toes not fingers. someone needs to tell vibram that. silly vibram.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share