This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 06, 2011

all i can give you is all of my lunch


cheese n meat on bagel
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: wolfmother
comments: today I had to go to the dentist in the middle of the day. this meant no normal lunchtime. but this is what I ate as an early lunch. some might call it breakfast. but not on this blog. I also made no extra wigglies today. so you can click to see that red chevelle camino that I always see on the way to work. it's funny. the guy always parks it like it's in a magazine shoot or something.

and late lunch was:

sushi
comments: this sushi was from ichibankan on broadway. I love their robot-made sushies. now click to see some rooftop partying from last friday. you can see abbi getting crazy, and katie hovering. awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share