This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

slow down, go down, got to get your lunchin' one more time


farmers' scramble
from: deacon's corner
price: $11?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: foghat
comments: I forgot to carry my camera to lunch today. weird. so the photos are from my ipod. deal with it. and if you click my lunch, you will see richerd getting beaten by a gang of thugs. and that cardboard he's wearing? that was how I spent $5 today. making him wear that all day long. after the beating, it turned to this which I didn't understand at all.

and bill had:

a veggie scramble
comments: click bill's lunch to see a veggie burger. ok, it's a plastic burger. did these guys ever have names? like mayor mccheese or hamburglar or fry guys? I don't think so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share