This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 03, 2011

take a low ride with me girl, on the tunnel of lunch


bulgogi chicken sandwich
from: Big Lou's Butcher Shop
price: $9
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: dire straits
comments: it was another lunch truck friday. but I opted out. instead, I went to Big Lou's to continue my mission to try all their sandwiches. I still am not sure of my favourite, but I think it's the porchetta. this one was good, though. but pork always beats chicken. click to see where I et me lunch. oh, and I should share this, too.

and ashley had:

the schnitzel sandwich?
comments: here's what the lunch truck "slingers" was serving. everyone I asked said it was good. so I said 'what? not amazing?! I want amazing!' which is why I went to big lou's. anyway. we found a way to beat the parking police for the lunch trucks. put them in our back lot. win win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share