This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'll cross the sky for your lunch


grilled cheese with bacon and tomato
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: U2
comments: today, we had a release at work. it didn't go as smoothly as hoped. but these things happen. if you click my lunch you will see what the work neighbourhood looks like at almost 5am. long night.

and bill had:

veggie scramble
comments: also today, bill broke his mug. this was the mug that replaced the last one he broke. I'm all outa back ups this time. RIP Master Shake.

and david had:

his 'pickles' t-shirt on
comments: too many lunch photos today. sorry. linked from david's is richerd doing his william tell routine. I guess eric was william tell in this situation. for the record, after a few shots he did get a direct hit.

and kate had:

the idea to add the tomato to the sandwich. nice one, kate!
comments: in the deliriousness of the late night release, eric and bill practiced one of their epic feats of goofiness. click to see it.

and paul had:

the right idea
comments: paul's lunch, the cheapest of all of them, looked awesome and made me almost want to change my order. but back to eric and bill's feats... in this linked wiggly, beier decided to join them. ha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share