This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

lunch a wizard on a whale


the 'sup dog
from: deacon's corner
price: $9.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: pearl jam - yellow ledbetter
comments: today was quite an eventful wiggly day. it started with some wildly changing light while walking to work. then a crow tried to attack me, but I turned the tables and sent him up to a lightpost. then I got to work and richerd had returned from japan and gave me some japanese candies. then I had this interesting lunch. pulled pork and onions on a hot dog. it's called the 'sup dog. it was pretty good cuz it was new to me. but I doubt I'd order it again. maybe just for the name.

then bill had:

a veggie something
comments: so after work, we tried some very spicy chips that richerd brought home, too. click bill's lunch to see Uji demonstrating that you should never get the spices in your eye. and after that Uji realized that bacon soda is not the best drink to follow spicy chips. really, bacon soda is the worst drink to follow anything down. really. it. is. awful. oh and that's not all, there was also some foosball and a lady coffee machine at JJBean. like I said... eventful day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share