This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 03, 2011

your lunch is like a shadow on me all of the time


apple pie stuffed french toast
from: LanaLou's
price: I forget. $10ish?
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bonnie tyler
comments: lanalou's for lunch. how could I resist something called apple pie stuffed french toast? I couldn't. it was very tasty. the yogurt was good too. click to see some trees is stanley park.

and bill had:

fritata something
comments: click bill's lunch to see some cool swag that dave got us at work. scarf. very retro. I'm not sure what to do with a scarf. I hear you put them around your neck, but that feels very odd to me. oh btw, this post marks 6 years of this damn blog. woo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share