This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

bring your sweet luncheon, bring it on home to me


sandwich n soup
from: HAVE cafe
price: $7.78
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: eric burdon and the animals
comments: really good tomato soup. the creamiest. and this evening, I had the pleasure of seeing Toby performing in Hard Core Logo Live. it's running until february 6th, and it's pretty awesome. go see it. it's a big nod to the vancouver punk scene back in the day, and it's a concert and a play all in one. click to see a sneaky wiggly I made from my seat. you can even kinda see toby on the drum kit there.

and bill had:

pasta
comments: bill came to the show, too, and thoroughly enjoyed it as well. click his lunch to see him being awesome in oppenheimer park.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share