This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, February 07, 2011

your lunch, keeps lifting me higher


half n half benny
from: zen cafe
price: who cares?
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: jackie wilson
comments: I <3 mondays. bet most of you can't say that. anyway, whilst walking to lunch, I recalled something toby once told me... about a car collection living dirtily in a kits parkade. today I finally went to investigate. and yeah, there's a bunch of sweet old rides! click to see a PAIR of 1960 Caddilac limousines. crazy! there were a lot of cars under covers, which I didn't look under, but you could tell some were model T or model A Fords. pretty crazy. I wonder who owns all these cars.

and greg had:

other benny flavour
comments: click greg's lunch to see his house all wiggly. man, I am digging my new wide angle lens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share