This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 04, 2011

I've got all my life to live, I've got all my lunch to give


special #1
from: la casita
price: $12ish?
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cake
comments: for the first time today, we sat at the closet table at la casita. very exciting. but what I learned when sitting down was even more exciting. there's a plaque on the chair I sat on. click to see the plaque. turns out schwarzenegger sat in the same chair I sat in!

and bill had:

special #2
comments: today is my mom's 70th birthday! crazy! we will have a big surprise party for her tomorrow (which is already in the past, so it's ok that I post this). and in honour of her birthday, I created a wiggly from probably about 1949! click bill's lunch to see this wiggly. it's my mom on the day of her first communion. happy birthday mom!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share