This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

you're asking me will my lunch grow


veal parmesan
from: deacon's corner
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles. (I misquoted this song last week. trying again)
comments: deacon's tuesday. yeah. good special today. click to see where they're filming This Means War, starring reese witherspoon. if you look at at this wiggly, I think miss witherspoon is blonde head in the window. at the far right, just above the plant there. (I think the umbrella guy is there to hinder the paparazzi. I guess I'm part of the paparazzi in this scenario)

and bill had:

a veggie scramble
comments: click bill's lunch to see a doorway I snapped photos of while walking back from london drugs after I got almost 10% back off the price of my new camera. yay for post-purchase price matching!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share