This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

you're asking me where my lunch goes


the daily special
from: la casita
price: $11
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles
comments: today was an ex-webcters lunch day. donald, peter, vivian, john and almost wayne met up a la casitas. wayne couldn't make it due to too much work. this lunch pic shows my lunch and john's and don's. since we all had the special. click to see the lovely fall day at the start of my walk to work.

and vivian had:

fish tacos
comments: the reason we all met is is because I was lending my lonely planet japan to her for her trip next week. the book will then have been to japan twice as many times as me. click her lunch to see a good place for steamed buns.

and peter had:

a burrito
comments: I found out recently that peter works right across from my office. so he joined the gang too. click his lunch to see an unwarped flower. if you prefer, here's the original.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share