This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 29, 2010

gettin' crazy, anticipating lunch and music


tamales
from: mexico tacos rico
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Boston
comments: today was as halloweeny as it's gonna be in the office. since the real day is on Sunday. there were a few costumes around the office, including the winning one. personally, I voted for gavin's mad scientist costume. the costume was pretty tame, but the accessories were amazing! he built a jacob's ladder the night before, and brought in a functioning microwave cannon!! click my lunch to see that in action.

and yvette had:

3 tacos
comments: bill bailed on me for lunch. so I got to dine with yvette. and she got to try the amazing mango agua fresca for the first time. and after work, paul and eric recruited a bunch of us to help with a commercial they were shooting for a contest. you want to see it? you want to see me in a tie?!? of course you do. click yvette's lunch. go! go go go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share