This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

what hangs above when we lunch in fear?


cheesesteak
from: LanaLou's
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the constantines
comments: good times at lanalou's as usual. but this morn, I altered my walk to work slightly, and tried to make wigglies of the shrink-wrapped building down by Navarik. didn't work so well. so I added the harris shutter effect. still didn't work too well. click to see that.

and erin and bill both had:

perogies and quinoa cabbage roll
comments: click erin's lunch to see a closer-up of that building. I like the way the street sign pokes out of the plastic wrap. I wonder if this means they've actually started working on the opsal steel future condos?

and eric had:

a blurry chicken sandwich
comments: awful blurry lunch shots today. oh well. it's dark in there. click eric's lunch to see more scaffold action. organic lives. not 'lives' but 'lives'. got it?

and richerd had:

a veggie sandwich
comments: richerd demanded that his lunch be a surprise to him. and I guess it was? the chef chose it for him. this is how things happen when you lunch with richerd. click to see a possibly weirder dude. wearing tights and a mink? stole. nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share