This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

that I would lunch everything that you do. and I do.


sushi combo c
from: sea monstr sushi
price: $9
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the beatles
comments: finally tried sea monstr sushi! good quality food. I'm not sure why they left out the "e" though. maybe the intrnet has ruined evrything for evryone. anyway, like I said, quality food. but I doubt I'll be going there too often for lunch, since they really lack veggie options for bill. it's also very dark in there., hard to take pics. click to see a boston police car.

and erin had:

chirashi?
comments: erin seemed to mostly like it. she did mention that the rice was a bit soft. possibly over cooked. oh well. click to see more Fringe film sets. this wiggly... not so great. you can skip it.

and bill had:

chiso and cucumber rolls
comments: like I said before, the veggie options here are really lacking. but bill made do. click to see the ATM machine that we were lucky enough to sit next to. cute little fella...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share