This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 05, 2010

I'm lost in the darkness of our lunch


lamburger
from: splitz grill
price: I forget
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the boss
comments: this was one of those burgers that I bit into and was all like, yeah, this is what I need. so delicious. I didn't really work today, but I went to work for a short while. I wasn't there, however, for the excitement of double rainbows. but I did take a pic of a single rainbow from my balcony. click to see that.

and bill had:

a lentil burger
comments: there's a special deal at splitz from mon-thurs, where you can get a burger or lentil burger for $5. I gotta try to get back there earlier in the week, next time. meanwhile, the city was going rainbow crazy. jenna emailed me a couple photos of the double rainbow. I have to shift it over to make a wiggly, thus it's only a single. but you can click bill's lunch to see it. looks like it was shot from in her office. but I wish I was at andy's office with my camera, check out his rainbow action

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share