This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

here's a lunch song, yeah, and I'm gonna sing it to you slow


po' boy
from: Deacon's Corner
price: $11.84 with coffee
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: g.love and special sauce
comments: I had the special again today. deep fried oyster sandwich. that's what a po' boy is. and it was quite good. click to see an awesome window display that I saw the other day at 16th and oak.

and bill had:

a free lunch
comments: between bill's waiting for his lunch to be recooked (they forgot to exclude mushrooms the first time, as often happens to him) and a customer breaking a glass near bill's flip-flopped-feet, bill got his lunch comped. very nice. click his receipt to see my receipt. it seems we get good guy discounts!

and chris had:

a garden burger
comments: click chris's lunch to see bill's hair gone wild.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share