This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 06, 2010

yo I'm stayin' where we gettin' crazy lunch


vietnamese subs
from: BaLe
price: $8.25 for 3
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: handsome boy modeling school
comments: today I wandered over to BaLe, got some subs and wandered down to crab park to eat and take photos. cuz I got a new camera. but it's an old camera that I tried before. and now I gotta return the camera. cuz I saw it online for almost $200 less. crazy. anyway, click my lunch to see a lightly out of focus police car overheating.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

One of the best things about Barbizon, is that we have so many modeling & acting school locations around the world that you can learn right in your home-town.






Book a Model

May 21, 2010 12:59 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no. the BEST thing about Barbizon is that you can train to be a model... OR JUST LOOK LIKE ONE!!! is there a Barbizon school of medicine, to?? cuz I would LOVE to train to look like a doctor!

May 21, 2010 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share