This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 26, 2010

but I believe in one lunch


leftover pizza
from: pizza hut, originally
price: n/a
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: massive attack
comments: on the weekend, I went up to the lookout at harbour centre. it was pretty cool. I'd never been up there before. but erin had these 'hospitality vancouver' pass thingys. if you work in the hospitality industry, you know what I'm talking about, if not, don't worry about it. anyway, it was cool being up there. click to see the view up cambie street. here's more wigglies from up there: 1, 2, 3, 4. enough?

and the "tower" was:

dwarfed by all the real towers on our planet
comments: man, if those guys building the tower of babel way back when could see the tallest towers in the world, they woulda given up before they even started. click the tower poster to see the brownlee's apartment. yeah, I stalk chris every chance I get. too bad he's not home. he's on his honeymoon. you can follow along on his blog. btw, his building is not the sun tower. it's the one behind it. but an interesting note about the sun tower... did you know that harry houdini once performed an escape hanging upside down from it? cool, huh?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous chris said...

Hey, my apartment looks ok! No smashed windows, the blinds are down so no squatters... Thanks Greg!

May 11, 2010 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share