This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I realise that lunch lost, while white horses they will take me away


HAVE club sandwich
from: HAVE cafe
price: $8?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: portishead
comments: another nice big lunch from have cafe. and in the linked pic, foosclub! russ is very focused there. he had to be. cuz I kept beating him. then I kept getting beat. we were all winners at this foosclub. winners of piles of gold. I'm off to buy a yacht now.

and bill had:

a banana muffin with peanut butter icing after lunch
comments: I know this wiggly is horrible. but the muffin looks good, huh? peanut butter icing. and chocolate chips. yum. click to see another wiggly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share