This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

and warm the lunchers glass like friendly wine


#66, and lychee drink
from: PhoLe
price: $12ish
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: billy bragg and wilco
comments: good lunch today. my drink wasn't so good. the ice chunks were just too big to drink it normally. that's why the below 4& rating. the food was awesome as usual. click my lunch to see BC Place before they deflated it this morning.

and bill had:

#56?
comments: bill went spring roll crazy at lunch today. now click to see bc place AFTER it was deflated. people are getting all emotional about losing the dome roof. the only reason I could be sad about it is because I never got the chance to jump around on it. I really shoulda tried. oh well. if you want to see, someone made an awesome timelapse of it coming down on youtube

and beier had:

his birthday!
comments: cupcakes seem to be the birthday thing at my new office. and these ones were made for richerd and beier. see? they're cute little panda faces! bear. beier. get it? click to see my 'joker' version cupcake.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

ited the public to bounce around on it for a day or two.

May 08, 2010 3:11 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

that was oddly cut off. but i think i'll leave it.

May 08, 2010 3:11 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

¿they should have inv?

May 08, 2010 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share