This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 30, 2010

that's how strong my lunch is


burger with cheddar n bacon
from: two chefs and a table
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&
listening to: otis redding
comments: this burger was very tasty. however, the bun was not so great. kinda stale tasting. took the pi outa the zazz.... wow. I forgot to post this. I thought I did, but i did not. click to see. see what? I dunno. lemme check... ok, it's a bumble bee doing push ups. f'reals.

and bill had:

da veeggie burger
comments: click bill's lunch to see a view from the rooftop at work. went up there in the afternoon cuz our internets died. it's amazing how there's nothing to do at work when the internets dies. and everyone wanders around all confused.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share