This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

it's all lunch and no hate though


steamed buns
from: kam wai bakery and dim sum
price: cheap!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: danger mouse
comments: spent half my day working from home. waiting for fedex. that done, I rode my bike to work for the first time. it's fast. and getting lunch from this place is awesome, cuz I don't need to lock my bike. just buy the stuff right out front of the store. and it's good. click to see the demolished community centre by my house. hmm... I don't think I ever went in there.

and in the late afternoon we had:

a bbq!
comments: I guess it's a regular thing to have a bbq on the roof on fridays at work. I can dig that. click to see the gang bbqing it up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YES! They're awesome! And they even have a new restaurant that just opened on Pender St. that serves all day dim sum!

May 18, 2010 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share