This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my lunch is vengeance that's never free


the 'daffy' calzone and a beer
from: incendio
price: almost $25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the who
comments: am I just lazy, or do I rate everything 4 ampersands these days? I'm tempted to rate this lower, but the food was quite good. it was just very expensive. the calzone was $17. with the beer and tip, it was basically a $25 lunch. I'd do better to go to Market and have the $20 lunch. anyway... with every new job always comes one thing... a trip to the roof of the building. and this one actually have a patio up there that we can use. click to see bill's and my shadow looming over railway street.

and bill had:

a veggie calzone
comments: click bill's lunch to see a small house in the sky. I guess it's art?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share