This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 22, 2010

under my lunch, wake up to your window


classic breakfast
from: Bert's
price: $7ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: tv on the radio
comments: today I met toby and jamey for lunch. and I almost forgot to take pics of my food. how weird is that? it's weird. after 5 years of this, it's usually pretty easy to remember. oh well. I did remember in the end. click to see erin's new hair. and her old hair. what? that makes no sense. sure it does.

and toby had:

some breakfast too
comments: click toby's lunch to see the stig's car. I guess it's his. the plate says so. weird, cuz I thought he'd live in england.

and jamey had:

some kinda sandwich n fries
comments: click to see a monkey. a monkey. of course you will click. who wouldn't click for a monkey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share