This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

check ignition and may god's lunch be with you


vietnamese subs (dac biet)
from: Bale (on kingsway)
price: $3.50 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: david bowie
comments: the bale at kingsway and fraser expanded considerably. now they make their own bread. the bread is delicious. it's also 10 inches long. this means I don't need 3 sandwiches. 2 suffice. I will remember that for next time. if you think you see deanna troi... you are probably just imagining it. click to see a house with a fish on it.

and I also had:

generic 'dayquils'
comments: the cold still lingers. these pills make me not feel it. click to see a trailer that totally looks like its in a movie and about to blow up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Excuse me, miss?.. There's an empath in my sandwich.

March 23, 2010 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share