This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I try to make lunch but it ain't no use


farmer's omelette
from: deacon's corner
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: guess what people? I got a job. I started it today. it's at a place called hootsuite. I am the qa department. I know what you're thinking... EI is such a sweet ride? why would you get off that train? well, click my lunch to see why.

and bill had:

veggie omelette
comments: behind that owl mask is bill. I'm working with him again. so I think he's gonna be in lost of guest lunches again. and hopefully we kill some more. killing him is always good. click his lunch to see how dead chinatown is when I walk home from work. so eerily dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share