This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

some people's lunch isn't strong enough


biscuits n gravy and sausage patties with eggs
from: deacon's corner
price: $15 with coffee
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the constantines
comments: deacon's corner again. I tried to avoid the expensive $13 breakfasts by gettin one that was under 10. however, adding 2 eggs to this was $3.50 extra. just for 2 fried eggs. that seems a little pricey to me, no? anyway, the sausage, biscuits and gravy were really tasty. click to see the view I get from my desk at work.

and bill had:

veggie scramble
comments: I think bill ordered a veggie omelet, but this came instead. I'm sure it was just as good, since it's really the same thing. just cooked a little differently. speaking of eggs, click to see the fresh egg mart.

and richerd had:

mexican scramble
comments: click richerd's lunch to see some clouds. that's all. just some clouds n water. it's nothing really. in fact, don't even both clicking. oh, now you're gonna aren't you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share