This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 19, 2010

did I want lunch? did I need to know?


derailer burger
from: the railway club
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: bluegrass cover of modest mouse
comments: I met up with neil today for lunch so I could gigapan from his apartment. the exercise room at his place has a pation that is basically right above chapter's on robson. pretty prefect for gigapanning. of course, I screwed up most of the pans I made. but you can click my lunch to see the one that worked out real good.

and neil had:

a cheeseburger
comments: one of the best parts about gigapannig at neil's is that we get to play ping pong while the gigapan does its thing. I got schooled, though. bah. must improve. must beat neil. or maybe next time, I'll just destroy him in foos at the soho or something. click to see the same intersection from ground level.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alastair said...

Nice gigapan! It's cool being able to zoom in and see the facial expressions of the people watching the street entertainer.

March 23, 2010 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share