This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 12, 2010

where you grip her lunch like a driver's license


bagelwich
from: home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: soul coughing
comments: another bagelwich today. yum. also I went curling. with the navarik peeps. good times. click to see some curling action.

and noel had:

the great sense to invite me and some other ex-employees along
comments: click on noel to see andy chilling on the ice.

and travis had:

great curling style
comments: finally, I link here to my first gigapan! click on travis to see me and my niece and nephew climbing around the playground at my old elementary school. there's some weird detached body parts in this gigapan. kinda funny. like stu's floating hands and missing legs. the rain stopped just long enough to get this photo. (note: gigapan.org seems to be experiencing some server problems right now. hopefully this will be fixed by the time you try to go there.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share