This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

uhh! and that's that luncheon sound


tuna burger
from: shangrila hotel lobby lounge
price: $20, but free for me! thanks, lauren!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: sublime
comments: today I met john, lauren, xtina, don and erin for a fancy lunch in the shangrila hotel's lobby lounge. they have a $20 lunch special there that is really good. kicks ass on the keg lunch I had last week. and for your $20 you get coffee/tea, appetizer, entree and dessert. well worth it. go try it. now click the pic to see some art out front of the hotel.

and erin had:

mussels
comments: it's also a good thing to have a market cook at your table when eating here. yay erin! click her lunch to see her on the weird stairs in the new woodwards building that really has nothing to do with woodward's except its location and that big W.

and lauren had:

the market burger
comments: lauren treated me because I helped her get some olympics tix last month. yeah. I like how that contest keeps paying me. neil? you next? now click to see the dessert we got.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share