This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm getting good at time.


cappicolli sandwich
from: Swiss Bakery
price: $5.80
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: tried to get butter chicken today from the newly opened place across from swiss bakery, but it was closed. so.. swiss bakery. where they know me as the 'brioche bun guy'. click my sandiwch to see a shot from my old friend, simon's, gig on the weekend. rocking cover tunes. I was even honoured by being asked to join them to sing rockin in a free world! fun!

and dave had:

AN ANGRY WHOPPER!
comments: click to see just how angry dave's whopper was. dave said this was a really good burger... like the whopper reinvented! and in other news, I was looking through my itunes top plays and realized that I'm a total nerd. yeah, look how many of my top played songs are video-game-themed music. sigh. and that street fighter rock opera is only topped by david bowie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share