This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 24, 2008

I go to work, like a doctor


vietnamese subs
from: Bale
price: $2.75 each
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: kool moe dee. really.
comments: oh hai. I have a new camera. again. and oddly, it's a Casio. it's got a lot of interesting features. like that photo of my sandwich there? that's just one sandwich, I dropped it. the camera picked up all those images of it. neat, huh? click to see a wiggly, cuz you're probably jonesing for one, right ritchie??

and jackie had:

a sandwich, too.
comments: so did Jerry. it was jerry's last day (again) so we went for vietsubs. click this sandwich to see jerry made fancy by the new camera. also, I took a couple shots like that at the skatepark.

and the camera has:

mad zoom.
comments: that's the peak chair. on grouse mountain. not very sharp, I know, that's full zoom + digital zoom, I think. click to see the same subject, but on the camera's widest

oh, did I mention that the camera shoots high speed (which means slow motion) video? enjoy. (and yes, I know about the 10 seconds of black at the end, I was rushing it... sigh.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! They do lots of stuff in ski mags with your camera. There's always pics like your skate boarder, but with more stuff happening. you need people to jump off of stuff. We should go to the mountain.

November 27, 2008 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share