This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 21, 2008

it's a matter of principle


samiches
from: not sure.
price: free!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: man factory
comments: we had a lunch n learn today. so that meant catered sandwiches for lunch. whilst learning, I used a pomegranate and a toothpick to paint my paint. wanna see? just click. no wiggly. that's right, no wigglys today.

and remick had:

samiches, too
comments: on friday, after work, we rocked the office. indeed. unfortunately, I didn't really get any great photos cuz the rock room was so dark. but you can click and see andy killing sumant. not in rock band, just regular killing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand why the painted plate is not wiggling.

November 25, 2008 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share