This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

camera - battery = :(


club housen
from: Argo's
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: so today, I bought my camera to work... alas, but I left my battery at home. so I had to borrow Neil's camera for these lunch pics. thanks, neil! click to see a pic of Hiram. not wiggly. not even looking at me. but he's a good dog. who's a good dog? you're a good dog. yes you are.

and yvette was defeated by:

argo's burger.
comments: of course, the day I forget my camera, there's all this awesome weather, crazy sunshine, rainbows, lasers, flying monkeys and turtles, and me without a camera. aiyuh. click to see bill's pic of chris taking pictures of the rainbow. you can't see my, but I was sliding down the rainbow. good times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share