This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade


lamb shank noodle soup
from: Legendary Noodle House (26th n Main)
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the byrds
comments: today we had a car to take us to lunch. I demanded that we all eat one of my favourite dishes. and so we did. YUM. click to see what I saw when I looked out the window of the office.

and phil, teo and travis also had:

the lamb soup
comments: click this one to see phil's motorcycle. he rides to work. rain or shine. must suck in the rainy rain, though.

and we also had:

a green onion pancake
comments: click the pancake to see a mushroom that was growing on my parent's lawn.

****mad props to russ for correcting the title of this blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love Legendary Noodle.. OM NOM NOM

December 02, 2008 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share