This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 17, 2008

I am a traveler of both time and space


burger, shake, rings
from: triple o's
price: $11.42
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: click my lunch to see the view of science world I had whilst awaiting my food. there was some cool weather today. there was even clouds with rainbow linings

and yvette was again defeated by:

her Swiss Bakery sandwich
comments: so it seems that pregnancy makes you easily defeated by sandwiches. click to see the shoes nathan wore to work today. in his defense, he said it was pitch black and he just grabbed 2 shoes outa his closet. it wasn't until he got to work, and randy pointed it out that he noticed his mistake. hahahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share