This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

but there never seems to be enough time to do the things you wanna do once you find them


beef udon and spicy tuna roll
from: zipang sushi (main and 21st)
price: $8ish
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: jim croce
comments: zipang sushi. it's very good. click to see the scooter dudes about to embark on a very important mission.

and erin had:

tuna/salmon don
comments: click to see the interior of Zipang.

and we also had:

a mr. green roll? or maybe it was 'green eyes', I forget. but it was good.
comments: yes, it was good, and there were corn flakes in it. I got some awesome slow motion footage of louise shaking today. it'll take me a while to make a movie out of it, though. but her blog has a clip of it. and you can also click the pic to vote on the lol I made of her.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share