This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

chimpanzee ridin' on a segway


angus burger
from: McDonald's
price: just under $10 with shake n fries
listening to: this guy's songs on youtube. also check out cat flushing a toilet. classic!
comments: I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to regular mcdonald's burgers. this one is so much better. click to see some jackolanterns that I saw on the way to work.

and tommy had:

a samwich
comments: click to see fire truck all flashy flashy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the rating?!?

October 29, 2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

hmm.. I thought something was missing. oh well. my blog. no rules. :P

October 29, 2008 11:07 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

mmm.... ham candy.

October 29, 2008 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share