This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

you're all I need to be a complete Zangief


beef stew in a bowl made of bread!
from: the butler did it
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: still that street fighter music
comments: yes. I ate my bowl. click to see that it's fall now.

and teo had:

his middle finger aimed at me
comments: click to see the carwash getting reroofed that Bill watched from his office window all day. man, I would kill for his window view...

and bill had:

his last meal
comments: cuz after work, I took him to the roof and threw him off. I shoulda grabbed his new Fable 2 game that he was carrying. stupid me. if you want to know more, you have to wait for the next kill bill movie...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share