This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I find myself seeking shelter against the wind


beef, mac n cheese
from: Argo's
price: $9
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bob seger
comments: nice, homecooked like lunch for a rainy day. click to see where I went after work for drinks. in korea, a pojangmacha is an outdoor tent with food and drink. this place is basically set up like that. the walls are all orange tarp, and they serve really good food, and tasty drink. including $3.95 pints of lager!

and dave had:

club sandwich
comments: click dave's lunch to see more of Pojang Macha. The blurriness is the steam coming from those tables, where fish cakes are cooking on sticks.

and I drank:

mak-gul-ri
comments: this drink is a korean rice wine. it's really tasty. if you want to know more about this great restaurant, check out this blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger shokutsu said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 17, 2008 2:15 PM  
Blogger shokutsu said...

Appreciate the track back to our recent review of Pojang Macha. Next time, I will definitely indulge in some alcohol and have someone else drive me there. :)

October 17, 2008 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share