This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 17, 2008

I only use my legs for one thing, walk from my limo to the boxing ring


chicken laksa
from: Cafe D'Lite
price: $7?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the greatest Street Fighter II Rock Opera I ever heard!
comments: the great cafe d'lite fiasco. that's what today was. ok, maybe it was a bit far to go to. but so tasty. yum. click to see where dave will be eating lunch soon.

and and had:

hiannese chicken noodle soup
comments: click andy's lunch to see Hemi. his eyes. stare at them. once you are hypnotized, send me moneys.

and remick had:

some veggie dish.
comments: click remick's lunch to see the future home of foosclub. what's the first rule of foosclub??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share