This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

truth don't look that good on me


bbq beef special
from: Choon Ha Choo Dong Korean Restaurant (36 E. Broadway)
price: $7 ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: soundgarden
comments: today we stayed on the same east/west block as our office and my home. but we went to broadway. the food was really good, but the service was a bit lacking, as 2 busloads of tourists came in while we ate. maybe if they had another server, it wouldn't have taken as long as it did. click to see some posers leaning against a wall near the restaurant.

and andy had:

a stone bowl special. beef n mushroom?
comments: click to see a photo that may contain the restaurant. I'm not sure. that's form the roof of our office looking south. I'm not sure if the building near the middle is the restaurant or the back of ATIC.

and remick had:

bibimbap!
comments: click to see broadway traffic. I'm so glad I don't commute to work. so glad.

and tommy had:

same as andy, I think
comments: here's a non-wiggly pic of those posers and the wall. amazingly, this was a wall of a closed down billiards hall and there was a city-posted notice on the door stating that they had to get rid of the graffiti or the city would hire someone to, and the owners would have to pay. sometime this city pisses me off. they should be paying the owners for having such cool graffiti in their city! not adding insult to injury.. oh, you went out of business? well... hire some graffiti removers. bah!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Preach it, Brother G

April 11, 2008 4:59 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

gwiggly waldo in the window! nice pics this blog. there's been some super good gifs lately. i esp. like that bowl of pho w/ headphones (self-portrait?) it's very good.

April 12, 2008 9:52 AM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

curry w/ headphones. my bad. i'm bad. me bad. so bad. it's bad. bad dog. yo dog, it be bad. badass. bad mf.

April 12, 2008 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share